• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

International T444E issue

T&J-Hay

International T444E issue are rough idle after 45 seconds to a minute on a fresh start . It start and idles great but then the warn engine light comes on then the rough idle . I have looked at the diagnostic code and getting ipr , icp and oil pressure sensor codes . All of which are new from napa plus a oil change and all new filters included fuel . If I cut the truck back off and restart it does great all day no issue or warning lights . My last thoughts are trying to looking into the ECM . Any have a idea what may cause this ? Thanks

Joel59

Not sure if this helps you at all or not, but.....mine is very touchy for some reason about what ipr is installed. I bought a new one (preventative maintenance- or so I thought), and it ran terribly. Could not figure out what I had done wrong. Installed the old ipr, and everything was fine.

T&J-Hay

Not sure if this helps you at all or not, but.....mine is very touchy for some reason about what ipr is installed. I bought a new one (preventative maintenance- or so I thought), and it ran terribly. Could not figure out what I had done wrong. Installed the old ipr, and everything was fine.
Othanks , what I've heard a few times from others . Unfortunately I don't have the old ipr so I hope that's not the case . Tried a new icp and it didn't like it at all but the old one is working for now.