• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Insley 875 Detroit diesel water down exhaust.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Hey paulk. We are curious about this machine. Hope you can update us. We need a end to the mystery.

Edit, Probably not much chance of a reply. He has not been on the BB since April 19.

paulk

Occupation
Business Owner
Hey, I'm still here! Sorry no recent updates. Living in Michigan, I tend to do inside projects all winter and outside ones in the summer. I have been wrapping up a major bathroom remodel so it doesn't sit all summer unfinished. I hope to get back out there in the next few days and make some progress. I have by some random chances met a couple of local guys with some experience with these, so I may get some help as well. Also, I have been spending my Saturdays since October rebuilding a Toyota BJ42 ( like an FJ40) RHD Diesel with my son as a father son project. He picked it up in rough shape, and we are in the reassembly stage now. Thought you all might enjoy, I know it is off topic....IMG_5205.JPG