• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Injector pump

randoc

I have fuel to injector pump, no fuel from pump to the injectors. New Holland 3930. Tractor has sit for a few years. Any suggestions? I have already checked start solenoid, it’s working. Thanks

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF randoc;)!

I have fuel to injector pump
Fuel supply to the injection pump been checked?

Might want to post a picture of your fuel system as well. I am not a New Holland guy, and we do not have many AG guys here, but we have a resident fuel injection expert who might chime in, so a picture is worth a 1000 words.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Might want to post a picture of your fuel system as well. I am not a New Holland guy, and we do not have many AG guys here, but we have a resident fuel injection expert who might chime in, so a picture is worth a 1000 words.
Yes and I believe thepumpguysc is kind of in your neck of the woods. If you can give him all the numbers off the injection pump I'll bet he can point you in the right direction.