• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

injector pump rebuild - ford 4500

shopteacher 1

I just got a price of 600-800 dollars to rebuild my injector pump. I am wondering if it is something I could do myself? I have no experience with injector pumps, but have rebuild carberators, engines, a couple of automatic transmissions etc. Is this something I might be able to tackle? What are my other options - if any?

496chevy

injector pump

I just got a price of 600-800 dollars to rebuild my injector pump. I am wondering if it is something I could do myself? I have no experience with injector pumps, but have rebuild carberators, engines, a couple of automatic transmissions etc. Is this something I might be able to tackle? What are my other options - if any?

Call David at Tractor Parts Barn 864-680-4004 I just got a new pump for my massey ferguson m50 600.00 for brand new injector pump.

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Thanks Mitch.. He probably cant PM me seeing he only has 2 posts..
BUT anyone "in the know" can reach me at a o l dot suppin' or other..
Probably save the dude 200.00
Wait.. I just saw it was THE SHOP TEACHER..