• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ingersoll rand roller

Malingos

Anyone know much about this rollers, have a SD100F Pro pac. That just won't go up a small incline and sometimes on flat ground it trashes a while for it to go forward or reverse and it Jerks really bad when it does. Maybe main pump?

Malingos

Vibratory works fine, I can actuate it with button on handle. I was told to insert the lock and attempt to move fwd and at the same time turn left to see if pumps are working. They seem to work fine but it was weird that it would jump like that. Do you have any type of manual. Maybe I should take console apart and check wiring or park brake mechanism.

Malingos

Ok u will do that, that machine is east Texas and all jobs for this week seem to be out west. Might get back out there Saturday but all info is welcomed.

Malingos

Ok so I'm back on this machine, so the park brake solenoid is mounted to the left side of the pump. Operator also told me they ran it today and when they run it in low idle it will work ok until about an hour. They say it seems to get warmed up and starts acting up. Does that make any sense?

Malingos

Does any one knows if this has a rubber dampner between pump and back of engine? Noise seems to be coming from that area

Malingos

Have you checked the differential and the planetarys
I did remove the plug on both sides and drain plug on the middle of the diff and didn't see any metal/debri at all. Have removed the pump and going to have it checked at hydraulic shop. But as I mentioned, it seems to be an issue with the fwd/reverse lever. So I hope I'm right or ill have to remove the pump at transfer case.