• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ingersoll Rand Lifts

rustyjames

Occupation
Construction Project Management
Hi everyone,

Our company has an IR843 that needs some differential parts. We're in central NJ and we seem to be having difficulty in finding a parts distributer. I called Skyjack, who gave me some numbers to call, but all I got was an answering machine and out of service numbers.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Hi everyone,

Our company has an IR843 that needs some differential parts. We're in central NJ and we seem to be having difficulty in finding a parts distributer. I called Skyjack, who gave me some numbers to call, but all I got was an answering machine and out of service numbers.

Thanks in advance for any info.

I thought Skyjack bought IR? They don't have the parts? Many places may be closed today with the Presidents Day holiday.

rustyjames

Occupation
I thought Skyjack bought IR? They don't have the parts? Many places may be closed today with the Presidents Day holiday.

Yes, Skyjack did buy IR. I called them and some of the numbers they gave me to call took me nowhere. It's my understanding that parts are available through Volvo Construction equipment. We've been renting equipment from them so I asked our rental salesman if he could supply the parts we need. I'm waiting on his reply. It just seems like a painful way to get parts.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
I guess with the sale of IR telehandlers and the economic condition it may be a bit difficult at the moment. Some dealers may have closed. I think once you find a good dealer it will be batter. Try googling a dealer for IR or Skyjack? I did but didn't come up with much. i think IR sold construction equipment to Volvo and Volvo sold telehander line to Skyjack. That is why it may be confusing for a while.

barklee

Seems as if Hertz rental used to have several of these machines. You might try them, if not United rentals can get the parts. They may not specialize in them but i would surely think they can get them.

rustyjames

Occupation
Thanks for the help everyone. I found a source though our local Volvo Rental.

rustyjames

Occupation
We are currently dismantling a Carraro axle.
It came off an IR telehandler.
Can you supply the part #'s you need?
If I've got them, we can save you $$$.
jim@aeroliftusa.com

Wow, just saw this and now I'm hoping you don't have what we need because the total parts bill is like 3500.00 + having the parts over-nighted. If something goes sour, I'll be contacting you.