• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Info on komatsu pc75UU-2

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
If the machine has the sticker it likely has the pattern changer valve. As I recall they were either under the cab or behind it. There should be some small doors where you can look inside of for a lever. If not there will be a manifold block behind the cab somewhere. You can follow the small pilot hoses from the main control valve back to the manifold. The hoses normally lousy quick couplers on them for swapping things around.

Also does anyone know where to get the plastic side cover that goes over the hydraulic tank and batteries? Mine is cracked pretty bad

Batkom

Komatsu sells it - but you won’t like the price!
Try machinery trader, there is a section in there for machines people are parting out.
I had no luck finding a good one so I made a new one - mine was missing entirely.
My engine hood was cracked pretty bad, I was able to repair it with some aluminum straps screwed across the cracked areas then a couple layers of fiberglass cloth over it all, it still holding up perfect a year and a half in.