• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

ImpleMax Silt Fencer

PDG X

Occupation
Owner Operator
Does anyone know of a source for silt fence material for the ImpleMax Siltfencer, now that ImpleMax is no longer available ?

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Try here:

Utility Pipe Supply Inc
1004 Rail Drive
Woodstock, IL 60098
(815)337-8845

Lorrie Richardson who i talked too.

Here is a link also with some info,but you have to go through the place at the top.
http://siltfenceinnovations.com/

Hope this helps.Good luck:usa

PDG X

Occupation
Owner Operator
Thank you ! they had some. In case anyone wants to know .33/ft

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
For those of us not from the USA local any chance of a picture or two?? of this silt fence operation.

Stock

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
Pics

Here is a couple where i was getting it ready to use.:usa

Attachments

• Silt%20Fence%20Installer%20005.jpg
    Silt%20Fence%20Installer%20005.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 939
  • Silt%20Fence%20Installer%20002.jpg
    Silt%20Fence%20Installer%20002.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 908

stock

Occupation
So you have a vibrating plough and half bury a roll of mypex geotech for what reason??

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
It's a requirement around jobsites to control silt runoff. In my area if more than 1/2 acre total square footage is disturbed, a silt fence or other control must be installed. The idea is to prevent silt contamination of streams or other water areas.

stock

Occupation
DSCF0006.jpg some thing like this

atgreene

We have to do erosion control on any site, and anything within 250' of the lake is a major pain. I use erosion mulch instead, silt fence is a pita if you have to go through woods and around rocks etc.... For open ground it's not bad, but in woody terrain erosion mulch berms is the way to go, and no clean-up when done, let it rot.

rvpilot

I know this is an old posting but if any of you guys have an impelmax silt fencer does it use a propritory silt fence that you have to use?. How do you like it ? I know they are no longer in busniess and parts could be a problem.

FloridaWayne

I recently purchased one of these and was hoping to get any information about operating it. I think the fence itself is proprietary but having no paperwork I am not sure. Any help or advice would be most appreciated.