• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Illinois als challenge with excavator gone wrong

muskoka guy

Occupation
builder
Don't know how to post a link. Check out this guy. If someone else could post the link, that would be good. This idiot is lucky to be alive. :pointhead

lantraxco

When will these idiots stop competing for a Darwin award with this stupid game? I know of one case where an injured fireman has died from injuries received while helping with one of these acts of assinine stupidity. May he rest in peace, I'm sure it wasn't his fault, probably not even his idea. Just a group of fireman doing what they do, helping.

The whole idea is to give to the charity, not make a spectacle of how moronic you are in the hopes of garnering attention for yourself.

Repeat after me: "St. Jude Medical", "Shriners Hospital", Christian or Jewish church of your choice, NRA There, that oughta do it.

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
I think it's fake. It just seems like that, the way the operator keeps running the machine, opening the bucket after he knocks the other guy down. They have moviemaking programs that can do just about anything these days.

Deeretracks

Occupation
Shop Foreman
Yeah that ones been around all summer. If you watch close you can see the frame skip right before the bucket drops like it was edited.

Garrie Denny

Occupation
see above
The scary part of it is looks like he was dumb enough to get under the bucket before whoever chopped the film. Even Santas helpers would not be that STUPID.