• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

If you missed MINEXPO 2008...

Kenny R

...No worries you can still take a walk through the entire show from the comfort of your own home - I was finally able to get all my pictures from the show uploaded onto my website, so kick off your shoes, get comfortable, and click here:drinkup

Last edited:

cat 385

thank's for taking the time to load those pictures very nice,i've been to conexpo twice but not to the mine expo yet::mad: when is it coming back 3-4 years??

radd16

I wanted to go, but it didn't work out for me. Maybe next time. So thanks for the pictures. :notworthy

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
There is nothing like that here in SA, so I enjoyed it a helluva lot. Cool pics. I'm sure you had a great time.

Kenny R

Sorry for the late respose, THANK's everyone for the compliments I appreciate it:drinkup

Ken

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
As always, your photos are awesome, as well as your website. Thanks a bunch.

Trbo