1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

IDigbest System?

Discussion in 'Integrated Machine Control' started by B.K.Jackson, Jan 8, 2013.

1. IDIGBEST

IDIGBEST Member

excavator

2. IDIGBEST

IDIGBEST Member

excavator
    Honestly it's incredible how intuitive you are to figure out that I don't spell good yes I did ride the short bus all my life. But the shallowness you express on this form has nothing to do with the ability of the Idigbest system. My competition does about 1 billion a week. My strengths are in the areas where it takes to build machine control for an excavator. I have put together over the years the most high tech accurate dig system in the world. My experiences ability to see 3-D in mathematics to an eccentric level. Computer programming is very simple to me and running a very successful business in the excavating world is very easy for me. By The timer is 41 I did over 23,000 jobs. And I needed to solve the problem of replacing labor. You're gonna find the system will relax you and give you abilities to dig much more accurate and faster with no stress. The system helps you also teach your newer unexperienced employees keeps keeps them from costing you money as they learn. Any questions or challenges you have I would love to take you up on them. I love to win please bring it on. Don't forget we provide seven day a week help 20 hours per day. Our users if Idigbest are the most important!

3. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    Well, maybe to you my concerns are shallow, and that is fine. I have watched most of the IDIGBEST videos and it looks interesting and as I pointed out may be worth serious consideration as an alternative to the big names in this business. Hopefully you can understand that we are all judged by what we say and what we write regardless of who we are. So to me anyway, your company is scrutinized not only by what you can build but also by what and how you convey yourself. I guess if that bothers you, then learn English grammar and spelling. How many different people are using this IDIGBEST account? Some appear to be able to write and convey thought, the person above can not. So as a perspective customer, my suggestion is allow those that can convey IDIGBEST in the most positive manner be the ones that do the response to questions. Lastly, "Hooked on Phonics" has helped millions of people in this situation, I just checked and they are still around. I suggest making that mandatory reading in the company. Good luck with your product, it looks cool.