1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

IDIGBEST reviews?

Discussion in 'Integrated Machine Control' started by Scott1996, Aug 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Scott1996

Scott1996 New Member

I have been looking into the system and it seems great I just can’t find any reviews. Anyone have any experience with it?

2. Tim Modine

Tim Modine Active Member

Can Phil from I dig Best give an up to date review. Id like to hear how it compares to the Trimble Earthworks 2d for an excavator which costs around $15k incl installation and 7" display as they quoted me Nov. 2020 No automatics though but can be added for around another $10k

3. IDIGBEST

IDIGBEST Member

excavator
    The IDigBest system is far superior in many ways. The IDigBest system uses a nine axis gyro sensor control system. The system's accuracy is so fast the cab can be rocking back and forth and the bucket will still cut perfect 3D grade. The incredible benefit of the system is it is 3D without satellites. It automatically measures your rotation in space. The great advantage to the hydraulic assist is that it actually feels the operator's digging speed and can correct at any speed. You must use the lights located out by the bucket because sound cannot keep up because we calculate exact grade within one hundredth of a foot within one hundredth of a second. To compare to a CAT/Trimble system, the moment the chassis rocks in any direction they shut down due to slow sensors. New features coming to the system is our plug in GPS no base station needed. You will only have to hotspot off your phone. You will have 28 satellite accuracy within millimeters per inch. Our GPS system will list at approximately $10,000. There are several other updates I would like to share with you. Please text or call at 317-210-0220 for pricing quotes and any other questions you may have.

4. Tim Modine

Tim Modine Active Member

My issue with I dig best is id have to install and thats not a liability id be willing to take on, and the other is logistical proximity from your home base to mine. Could you post any current videos of the system in action within the last year?

5. IDIGBEST

IDIGBEST Member

excavator
    about installing. It's made simple for anyone to install we give unlimited help 7 day a week. There is no liability you can take it to any machine dealer of your choice. they will install for you. Or a local excavator repair facility. They just call us and we set them up and it's all done. Very basic install. System the fax machine warranty in no way. System fits all machines.

haven't been posting a lot this year with COVID-19.

Been working on new Gps add on.

Here is one from Facebook for you.

0CD1E37D-342E-490C-800E-6083584C54B8.jpeg
    here is a link for video face book;
    https://fb.watch/1NHBp71gc-/

6. IDIGBEST

IDIGBEST Member

excavator
    Also working on new Skidsteer and dozer Add one to IdigBest; image.jpg
    Also you can follow us on Instagram. Facebook. There's some good information there. Or you can always call me anytime with any questions of help or what you don't like at 317-210-0220

Saturday we just received eight more kits we've been sold out for the last two weeks.