• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Icuee expo

Reuben

I know it is early but anyone planning on going to the ICUEE (international construction & utility equipment expo) EXPO.....IT is at the kentucky expo center,same place as two years ago. It is in October

LBTCon

I'm looking foward to it. Didn't even know the show existed untill I was up there for the truck show in March. Is it a large show? Have always wanted to go to Las Vegas for the Con Expo, but will have to wait untill 2011 for that. It seems like this will be a great show too.

Reuben

www.icuee.com

it takes about two days to go through it.You can Demo most of the equipment they have there.

I definatly think we all need to get together there. We will have to all stay in touch