• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ice Fishing anyone....

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
:Banghead THEY DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't you tell? I here tell that grader owners don't like their machines in the water either. Is that true? :beatsme

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
probably not part of this category but I have a terriffic time with your definition of Case around the orange paint lovin crowd.

Finish Blademan

Occupation
Sitework superintendent for Wolff Construction. ww
I imagine someone had a bad day when he called the boss....OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS..
Derned shame to see a good blade laying on its side like that.I wonder if it damaged the engine..Looks like she is submerged to the air intake at least..

Engineer4255

Evidently keepin her "on ice" until business picks up in the spring was a bad idea. Looks like an expensive duck blind.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Maybe we will see the whole story on ice road truckers?

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Bet some of the users here knows all about that.
Randy maybee??