• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need help!

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
Black smoke bellows out during stall. So as far as air restriction the intake pipe isn't losing its shape and turbo charger turbine is not sloppy. Educate me please
Where is torque controller on pump? Someone removed the pumps previous to me inheriting.the dumpling. Where is the torque controller.?most importantly what do I look for. I did change out the solenoid on pump. How tight is the valve insert that goes in before the solenoid to be torqued and the torque on solenoid. Should the solenoid click? I tried it unplugged and plugged in.yeiled same results. That why I put new solenoid on.

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
The two large ones should be return if you still have them I'd cut them open and inspect for contamination.
No I tossed them.pumps where surpost to been rebuilt,but that doesn't mean anything. 3 months ago. It did have tractor snot in and on filters and oil. We have ball chafing humidity out here and a bacteria came grow between hyd. Oil and water line if in system due to condensation

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
So what do torque controllers look like. I am not going to mess with them unless the rest of the KISS system is used up. If bit comes down to it what should I be looking for. I am certified in hyd system 17 years. Just the normal scoring and imbedded metal fragments. Or?

deereresurrector

Occupation
technician
Pump solenoid has 23.7 volts to it ,but when you disconnect it a plug it in there is no audible click .if I hook it up to straight battery voltage it clicks. Or does a controller pulsate the small valve in the insert