• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I need a MFWD steering actuator P/N AT76043 ?

Local

The book calls for this part number AT76043 but to me it looks a little different than the drawing. It is manual 4 wheel drive . Mahalo , Dale Dirt

Tinkerer

Not enough information for anyone to help you.
John Deere 410B steering cylinder ?
A picture of the one you are saying doesn't look the same, would be required for anyone to make a comparison to the at76043.

Local

Aloha , Thanks for taking a look at this . Maybe it is the correct cylinder . I have ordered this twice and they have sent me 2 of the wrong cylinders and different part numbers . So if you know of any used straight AT76043 let me know . The rod is slightly bent . I rented my machine out to a friend and this was bent upon return .I repacked it a few years ago and it lasted for maybe 100 hours but leaks to much now . I didn't see a repacking kit for this cylinder anymore . Not sure what happened with that .
The more I look at it , I think this is the right actuator . The last 2 acuators I ordered was from ConnEquip but wrong parts . Still waiting for the return process on the last one .

Attachments

• PartsList JD410B Hydrostatic steering acuator.pdf
    169.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Steering Actuator.jpg
    Steering Actuator.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • 2nd pic JD410 Steering Hyd Acuator.pdf
    143.3 KB · Views: 4