• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I have a military d7f serial #

kdh

I called cat dealer for parts and they said they had no such serial # for a d7f of 61g..... can anyone help with this?

250c

Cat changed a lot of part # on machines they sold to the military and produced a military parts manual. They at one time had a military parts div. to deal with the goverment (charge more lol).Your local cat dealer probably won't be able to use those #'s either. Try Cmark's serial # there wasn't any real differance between the civilian model except some of the lighting if my memory serves me right. If all else fails try Tech supply & services inc . 800 500 3197 they deal in miltary repair parts

D6c10K

If it's any help, I have a pdf of the complete parts manual for the military D7F I could send you....it's about 7mb and is about 1000 pages of info.

The manual is : TM 5-2410-233-23P

d9gdon

Yeah, there won't be much difference in the parts except for some of the lights...and the military issue AR15 gun mount by the decelerator pedal.