• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

I got a new toy today

itsgottobegreen

Well I had called the bobcat dealer a few weeks ago looking for used bobcat attachments. Well I told them I want a rockhound, forks, 709 backhoe, tilt a tac, etc. Well the guy say "I got a tilt a tac coming in on trade. I gave the guy $1000 for it, give me $1100. " HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They are like $2500 new. This one has a slight bend in the top of the bucket mount. Buts other wise its perfit. Well they delivered it today. Oh man I can't wait to play with it. But its raining and I have no tracks for my machine yet. GRRRRR. Anyways pics to come shortly. :yup

If you ever have used one before, you will never run a machine with out one again. Its like having another third hand while grading.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I need pics I have no clue what your talking about.

Jeff D.

I bet that would be useful addition to a skid steer.

I saw another one made by a company called Yukon Jackbucket,which they called their Roto-Jack.It could rotate completely 360 degrees.

That one was spendy new also.About $4500.

Sounds like you got a real good deal.

I wonder how a skid steer dozer blade attachment would work with it??

tylermckee

I'm trying to think of why you would need to rotate your bucket 360 degrees, although i see how it could be usefull with some pallet forks on.

Jeff D.

tylermckee said:
I'm trying to think of why you would need to rotate your bucket 360 degrees, although i see how it could be usefull with some pallet forks on.

In their ad it says:
"RotoJack rotates 360 degrees in any direction for pouring fluids,tearing out walls,angle digging,box raking in an upsidedown position,and more."

I'd thought it would be nice if you'de a grapple attached,while moving brush around.I'm not sure about the "box raking in an upsidedown position" thing they'de mentioned in their add though.

For $4499.99 I think I could do without the ability to completely invert the tach,and would go with one like Itsgottobegreen got for less money.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I didn't even know they made them and we use skidsteers a lot for support.