• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyundai 160lc3 loose turn table

rustylhurtt

I have a hyundai 160lc3 with around 5000 hours on it . I have noticed it has some play up and down . I am new to the excavator world . When you stretch the boom straight out in front of you and let it down there is play in the turn table . Is there anything cheap and can do to take this out .the slack is in the turn table up and down the machine is pretty tight side to side on the turn table . Can some one give me a idea on what it may cost to tighten this up .

tctractors

swing Circle

Rusty, follow down the posts, you will see some good comments and pic's of how to put this " Little Demon" back to the Devil, I have never seen it repaired via a grease gun, but I have never tried it, I always go the swap out way as the best for me, the costings in the U.K. to supply and fit would be around £2500-2900 including tax at tops.

tctractors