• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hyster C625B Roller

ijoker

Occupation
Electrician
Hi everybody! It's been awhile since i've been on this forum. I've never visited the roller section until now. I'm hoping you guys can be of some help. My cousin has this Hyster C625B roller and he doesn't have a service manual on it. The oil has been leaking out of the sides of the drum. He has been filling it with hydralic fluid, but he isn't sure if it is supposed to be gear oil in there. He thinks the seals are probably worn anyway, but if it is supposed to take heavier oil, then maybe it won't leak so bad. It is being used off road, so if it leaks a little bit, it's ok. :cool2 Can anyone elaborate on this for us? Any input would be helpful. Thanks, Joe :)