• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydrema: brand opinion information.

trombeur

Hydrema:
hi, surfing the net I found a little known brand: Hydrema, I think from Denmark, or Germany, builds backhoes, small excavators and dumpers, the backhoe line is similar to the old BM Volvos, someone knows the brand and the machinery, they are robust versatile and reliable? which engine and transmission are fitted? let me know, thanks.

https://www.hydrema.com/

upload_2022-1-21_17-55-29.jpeg
9239_843045004448.jpg

images
upload_2022-1-21_17-55-29.jpeg

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I spent a day on a similar size machine as the small one, held about 10 cubic yards. They are a lot faster than a same size road truck doing on-site cartage. Mercedes Benz engine, Danfoss hydraulics, very operator friendly. I was impressed
They are becoming very popular in Australia where I live especially on the bigger road upgrades.

Last edited:

trombeur

thanks for your valuable intervention regarding earthmoving machinery what do you think, never seen in my part, thanks.

$_59.JPG

5e9d3b88ce9c3dac1dd6f8afe0d0f82bec381567179e8f8e8f.jpg

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I haven't seen any of them here yet and probably won't. European equipment is expensive here compared stuff from other countries and most cases not well supported.

SterlingR

Formerly DRESSTA1
The small rotating dumper model 912 has a Cummins engine and ZF transmission, The 922 6 wheel dumper also has the Cummins/Zf package. The backhoe is a very nice machine but, not for a rental unit. It's to complicated to operate as in it does so much.