• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydraulics on 763 bobcat

moosefd

I have a 763 bobcat app 3000 hrs kubota motor . The machine has been one of the most reliable pieces of equipment I’ve ever had. Used it about a week ago to move some dirt parked it. Yesterday started it up only the boom would raise but wouldn’t lower, bucket won’t do anything. I’m wondering if I have a valve stuck somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1466IH

Could be a linkage stuck. Lift loader up and lower orange boom prop and raise cab by removing the 2 nuts at the front corners of the cab. Once the cab is up you can visually inspect the valve and the linkages

moosefd

Did visual check couldn’t find anything wrong. I am suspecting that there is a valve stuck somewhere. Could it be the body that feeds loader

moosefd

Got up this morning and decided to take big hammer and beat ton valve body. Fixed it . I’ll be changing filter and hydraulic fluid to try and prevent further debris from causing problems.