• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydraulic pump seals for a Cat 216 skid steer

bullett

Hi guys, was wondering if any cat experts could chime in and help me out. i have a hydraulic pump for a Cat 216. The seals inside are all torn up. Any chance anyone knows how i can get a seal kit for it. it needs both the upper and lower ones. 2013-11-01 09.33.48.jpg2013-11-01 09.34.37.jpg

Thanks again!

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
According to the Part Number on your 2nd photo that's the hydraulic motor for the fan, not a pump. There is a new Part Number - 188-0128. There are no serviced internal parts for either the former number or the new one, it's a case of a new motor or nothing.

bullett

hey, sadly no. them idiots told me they dont make the seals for those. had to buy a new motor.