• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydraulic problem

Denis L

Hydraulic problem on 1969 case ck, was running great till I heard what seemed to be a clack sound in the control valve for the bucket? tilt, and also no hydraulic to the backhoe controls. not knowing much about hydraulics I brought the control valve to a case dealer to have it rebuilt. $1700 later installed back on and still have same problem, when motor running ,control valve is making a hissing sound like something is restricting hydraulic fluid from passing in the valve,when I do pull on lever i can hear the pressure relieve and bucket lifts as normal, let it go again and i can hear pump and motor work to try to get fluid though valve,at least that is were sound is coming from,and still no hydraulics to backhoe controls. question is , even after rebuilt valve could it still be the problem,
Thanks

mikebramel

The loader valve is hissing? If it is hissing, blowing over the relief valve, there will be no fluid going through the power beyond port to the backhoe. Are both spools centered, maybe a broken centering spring