• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydraulic cylinder seal kits

ianjoub

I have a case d125 backhoe attachment for my MTL. I am having trouble determining which seal kit to get and where to get it.

The numbers on the ram/cylinder are

580 0159 001
101643a
MM 211 01L

I think the 580 corresponds to the part originally being used on a Case 580. The case part # for the ram is 101643a. When I find this part, I can only order all the o rings and seals separately.

Any ideas?

TIA

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
EPSstore dot com.. IF u cant figure it out using their charts.. call Dale at Tractor Stuff..
1800-428-8183 he probably knows the # off the top of his head.. Lol.

ianjoub

EPSstore dot com.. IF u cant figure it out using their charts.. call Dale at Tractor Stuff..
1800-428-8183 he probably knows the # off the top of his head.. Lol.
Thank you!

Dale at Tractor Stuff got me sorted. He also looked up and arranged my loader control valve load check spring needs for the same implement. If anyone needs anything, this guy is friendly, helpful, and gets the job done.