• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hydash Drive parts needed.

racerboy832

I had a bearing fail on my IHI IS40G Excavator. The center drive shaft snapped. I cannot find any info on this pump except for the OEM #'s that don't cross to anything. I know the final drive side is a hydash. The shaft I need looks just like the one another member posted from their Bobcat 100 excavator. Any help I would appreciate. I tried to contact the member but it won't let me.

racerboy832

All the #'s are approx. I only had a $19 harbor freight micrometer. This came from a IHI IS40G2 passenger side travel motor. The final drive says Hy-Dash and there is no tag on the pump side.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Racerboy some folks here have changed the complete track motor set both sides with ones from different machines. An acquaintance of mine used a set from a Hyundai but he to cut the mounts off the track frame and weld on ones that came with the trackmotors.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Can you have a local machine shop make one? Looks fairly simple.

getting it hardened to the correct level might be an issue.................

racerboy832

The drives are still available in the aftermarket, However, the $3-4K a piece is not available in my pocket. It is just a toy for me to do some home projects with. I was hoping it is a part I could buy, replace some bearings and go. The shaft looks like the one used on a PC30-5 or Bobcat 100.

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
I had a bearing fail on my IHI IS40G Excavator. The center drive shaft snapped. I cannot find any info on this pump except for the OEM #'s that don't cross to anything. I know the final drive side is a hydash. The shaft I need looks just like the one another member posted from their Bobcat 100 excavator. Any help I would appreciate. I tried to contact the member but it won't let me.
We are the only distributor for Hy-Dash in North America.
We have the parts you need in stock in Riverside, CA

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
FYI

The original unit is a GM05A-C-22-2
Production on the GM05 series stopped in 2004
This is a single speed unit.
There are no aftermarket single speed options produced.
We have the ability to match your original speed and properly configure a 2 speed drive to work for your single speed machine.
Other companies simply plug the 2 speed port, which is not a good solution; and you are left to buy a pair because they cannot match the gear ratio of the original.

racerboy832

Huge Thank you to Final Drive (Todd) and his salesman Danny Graham. He helped me get all the parts I needed to fix the final drive for my Grey Market IHI. Excavator. They sent me the original Parts fiche scan that I thought was lost forever, Had the individual parts in stock (Used) and shipped them out right away. I didn't have to deal with the local dealer BS or them changing hands 4 times from Japan. I am sure this is going to be read by many searching the web as I did so if there is something you need don't give up, try Finaldrive first.