• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Huber Grader Questions

Occupation
Don't rightly know, or, Ain't Figured It out yet!
One of the 'defenders' of the motocross race said it was a 'first time driver' running the terex...
First timer my foot. he's an experienced driver. (has lots to learn though. that wide open bouncing around will kill ya!)
Now I like a positive attitude...Fat Dan.
Got distracted from my original search . . . which is fixxin my HUBER Grader, serial no.DG 270229! Gears in the chain sprocket final drives are TOAST! Model no. has been painted over with a Hwy DOT ORANGE and finding any supportive documentation is like . . . well . . . ummm, like . . . Uhhh . . . Eating a sammich w/mustard and not gettin any mustard on yur shirt!
This is what she LQQKs like (this one looks better though, mine has flat tires, broken glass (grandkids!) and DOT Orange) Has a v-6 banger Detroit. Any info on IDing the model and a parts/doner tractor is much appreciated.
78 huber 9DG.jpg

Last edited:

rocknrabbit

just thought I would connect with you. I have a Steelweld 130, made in AU probably under licence, which is very similar to the photo posted. I have a parts manual somewhere, that might not help you though. Mine has a cummins C160 in atm, originally a supercharged Cummins and a 3x2 Dana trans

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Going to have to clean off the paint, Huber was several models in the late sixties early seventies into late 80s, F1300 or 1500 series, or earlier as Huber Warco 4D, 6D, and so on, later units hydrostat, earlier gear drive. Chain may be able to ID link type and dimension order as bulk build your own. These people may be able to ID by dimension and suggest a close by sales rep.
https://frankferrisco.com/chain/?gc...xK1VFmJm6liLrG101g7JhQsjbBdFVLUMaAmnGEALw_wcB

Reactions: DB2