• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Howdy Folks

phantom

Found this site during a search on the net. I'm 22y/o, i've always had an interest in big machinery. I started runnin farm tractors when i was 15, which i still do. I've been working for a gypsum mine now for 2 years where I started out operating a Cat 657E scraper and D10 and D11 dozers. I've since migrated to a 988H loader that i use to load over the road trucks at the road rock portion of the plant. Being a heavy equipment operator is something i really enjoy and plan to do it for a long time. Also glad to find this site with fellow operators.:drinkup

baseball

Found this site during a search on the net. I'm 22y/o, i've always had an interest in big machinery. I started runnin farm tractors when i was 15, which i still do. I've been working for a gypsum mine now for 2 years where I started out operating a Cat 657E scraper and D10 and D11 dozers. I've since migrated to a 988H loader that i use to load over the road trucks at the road rock portion of the plant. Being a heavy equipment operator is something i really enjoy and plan to do it for a long time. Also glad to find this site with fellow operators.:drinkup

welcome to HEF phantom