• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to organize your truck

briscoetab

Occupation
Mechanic Formen and Equipment operator
Hatchequip, that is a really awesome looking truck. Would love to have something like it but we really don't have the need for it. Although I am envious of your truck I do love mine, wish I had a little more storage space though and a ranger welder. Plan on getting one sometime but haven't gotten it yet. Maybe I'll put some pictures up sometime.

his1911

Occupation
field service mechanic
Even though I seriously drooled over hatch's truck, I recall the you're work I actually end up doing, and all the times I've had to back my 11' imt on a f550, several hundred yards down a dirt path just to find room to turn it around! Lol
Oh and as someone mentioned previously, I do carry a poly tarp, and plenty of bungee cords on my truck, it's nice to have shade, or a rain fly time to time.
Nathan

overworked

In regaurds to mountain welder or compressor on sidepacs or sideways behind cab, make sure its mounted to more than the body. Saw ones inside of a cab after f550 was in and accident. Truck had no headrack, I'll try to find pictures,