• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to load a Bobcat!

jimmyjack

wow:eek: wonder how times he screwed that up trying to master that,and uploading doesn't look like it would be graceful doing a face plant to get it off:Banghead

stumper120

safe to say that guy knows his machine and probably is not a novice.. i wish i did not have to tow a trailer everywhere. well done:usa

ASPHALT04

Occupation
Owner / Doing whatever it takes to pay the bills!
Practice, Practice, Practice!

Turbo21835

I think he worked as a lowboy driver at a company I used to work for. Why break the trailer down to load anything, over the side you go. That included bobcats, smooth drum and sheepsfoot rollers. If fact, i even saw him unload a hyster asphalt roller off the side of a lowboy

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
HaHa, thats why some people will never operate anything above a skid steer!! I mean they have no respect for equipment at all.

JDOFMEMI

Not to mention the danger of it, on a public street with traffic uncontrolled, but what kind of oil pressure do you suppose he had while nearly vertical forward?

texascadillac42

:eek: Wow, that video is even better than the guy loading a decent sized excavator into the back of a truck in almost the same way....

Wayne Jaynes

Occupation
own buisness
I've done some pretty tricky stuff with my bobcat but not this. I will have to see if i can do it on the side of my tagalong trailer