• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How to do a proper search on past posts

good-dog

Hello all .Was wondering how to do a search to locate info on a 2003 John Deere 110 tbl backhoe . In particular I think I have a problem with the engine speed sensor or the ground speed sensor. I have read some info on a flywheel sensor but my manual does not mention that. Thanks

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Yep. That's good advice.

The Forum's search function won't return results for anything of three characters or fewer, because it'd eat an awful lot of resources to catalogue shorter items like that. Unfortunately, that also prevents searching for a lot of models of equipment, because lots of them are three characters. People seem to get good results using the site specific Google search as described above.