• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How satisfied are you with your dealers service??

JBSSU

Just curious... How satisfied(or dissatisfied) is everone with there local equipment dealers?? Whether it may be parts, service, or sales departments... post reasons why.... What can they do to make there service better?

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Local dealer has no clue on parts for my machines it is like pulling teeth. Service sucks too! Used once for service when a 6000 estimate turned to 11,000 plus. Bought 2-3 parts in 20 years. I have spent thousands and thousands from two other dealers far away from me,

absolutediesel

HAHA ! omg where to start?:confused:Our local Cat dealer is terrible! $$$$ on everything outrageous, I call ahead, order through another place , drive 40 mins and save on average about 35% ...........The service guys are pretty decent, unfortunately for them, I'm a wrench:cool:Make my living the same way they do, without raping people though

DPete

Out of the 2 area dealers one will never see a piece of my equipment again in their shop. Parts has been pretty good at both.