• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hough H60-B radiator

Terryz

Does anyone have a parts book for an antique Hough H60B wheel loader, ser # 01274 ? I am looking for the part number for the radiator with an International D301 diesel engine. Thanks, Terry

Vetech63

Its unlikely you will find one for that. A good radiator shop in your area should be able to recore your radiator.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Its unlikely you will find one for that. A good radiator shop in your area should be able to recore your radiator.
Yep! I'd check around at truck repair shops or heavy equipment dealers to see where they get radiators fixed. If you were closer to Syracuse NY I could recommend the place the quarry and even the Cat dealer used near me. Worst case would be to give Milton Cat in Binghamton a call to see who does theirs.

Jonas302

Thats one your probably going to have to have a radiator guy re-core if you haven't already checked out that route