• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hope you guys will help

ladeeoperator

HI.iiam hopeing this well help me if there one thing ive learned and its who you know can save alot of down time when your trying to get a seat ...
this is who iam and what ive done to get here started as an oiler 1 of 4 with a company there were many pipe layers 2 loarder operators, 1 dozer operator , 3 water trucks,1 rubber tire hoe komatso ,3 machinac ,1 fuel guy,1 welder and the
excavtors link belts 2, 5800 4, 4300 2, 3500 of these men 3 were what you guys
call a good operator after a few month i was told to go check grade for the #1
operator of this company we made a grate team
i would know bye the sound of the mechine when to get back to check the grade i knew after a few sets how were would be at lunch if we dident hit rock or blow a hose
and let me tell i was there because you know we better not be deep or my as was felen it ok... and safe for the pipe layers cause thats was the most important part cause the operators could make it look safe but if its not wide enough its not safe .. i had the plans i was told where to tell the operators to dig and the little thing all job have like the gas line how deep how big where... there wasent any formen on alot of the jobs.cause they would send sean and i and we started the show sean and i would meet
the supper get the scope the planes and were the truck's should drop the rock sand dg ect oh yes there would always be a loader always i jump on that clear the way and well there wasent always chalk hahah ive used rockes stackes this made it hard cause sean dug on a track line so i was taught tack line same same same there alot of tricky stuff as a grade checker i learned i had the lazer most well always dont get me wrong ive pound my shere of stackes made grade with the pipe layers with rock ha wasent the high lite of my learning time i exposed all the y all and any thing that was in the ground for sean i learned to fed the pipe to the pipe layers know the signs line it up
and be safe.....
if you guys know some one out here in san diego ca iam a 38 yr chick and well be one of the good ones i have 2 yr exp oh yah exp on rubber tire hoe cat ive joined the union but got pay my bills ok THANK YOU IF YOU READ THIS FAR