• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi zx450 lc3. Ignition/power issue

chris dials

I’ve got a hitachi 450 lc3. The other day it didn’t want to shut off with the key. So I used the switch under the seat. Now I cannot get the key switch to work at all to shut off the machine. And the monitor stays on. So the battery goes dead. Also I now have no hydraulic flow, machine has all the power just no speed. All happened at the same time. I replaced the ignition/key switch hoping that would help. Nope.

chris dials

No it didn’t do anything. So when I fire the machine up first thing after it going dead, I immediately have speed and power in the hydraulics. But within 15 seconds all my speed goes away like a switch is shut off