• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Workshop Manual

mexlee

I did search for ex120-1 workshop manual at eBay,its been a week the seller hasn't reply my mail and I don't know why. Does anyone have the ex120-1 workshop manual include the part list?

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
I only have some parts manuls of hitachi ex120-1 excavator
hope it is helps for u , if you need, i can send you for free...

mexlee

hi raleola! Thank you for your kind offer. Of course I will be delighted to have it! Can you send it to my email at mexlee81@yahoo.com? Or if its not possible can you send to my mailing address? I will pay you back the courier fee. Thanks again for your kind help!

raolela

Occupation
sell used construction machines
already sent to you by email.

don-g

Have a EX-120-2 SN 12N-34837 the hydraulics are operating very slow. Any suggestions? Also anyone have a parts and service manual for same/
don-g

justafarmer

Hey does anyone know if the shop manuals are the same for a comparable Deere/hitachi? For example is a 230 Deere manual useful for a 230 hitachi?

justafarmer

Anyone looking for shop manuals I have bought a few from tradebite.com. They seem to cheap to be true but I have always got what I needed for a fraction of the price they ask through parts. Just downloaded a service manual for a hitachi excavator today and it was only $50. They wanted 850 through parts.

don-g

justafarmer

Anyone looking for shop manuals I have bought a few from tradebite.com. They seem to cheap to be true but I have always got what I needed for a fraction of the price they ask through parts. Just downloaded a service manual for a hitachi excavator today and it was only $50. They wanted 850 through parts.

When I went to tradebite.com got http://www.expressindia.com website.

don-g

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
sakshi:
that pdf file is for air conditioner only
don-g

Sakshi was just another spammer, the links weren't intended to be helpful just spam. Sakshi was show the door where the rest of the spammers on HEF go.:guns

don-g

parts manual EX120-2

Still in need of a parts manual for EX120-2 Hitachi excavator.
Need one for the entire machine.
don-g

don-g

that service manual is for EX120-5 I have a EX120-2.
Do you know if there is a lot of difference?

Anyone still looking for a parts manual for EX120-2

don-g