• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX200LC-3 problem

kj.fahey

Video 1

Video 2

My hitachi 200exlc-3 is loaded up on her hydraulic pump with her idled up really high and when I start using the hydraulics the engine wants idle down and shut off

I had a scanner plugged into it and was told to change the angle sensor, so after paying 1300 for the angle sensor I changed it out and no difference, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure this out, I just swapped the angle sensor with the new one and did nothing else. I noticed the spring clip (attached picture #12 in diagram ) was missing when I changed the angle sensor I also changed out the solenoids that strokes and destrokes the pump and also changed all hydraulic filters, drained the machine and filled up with all new oil, checked injectors. Wondering if someone can help me out I’m at my wits end with this machine

Attachments

• IMG_8921.png
    IMG_8921.png
    630.4 KB · Views: 4