• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi ex120-2 Repair manual

Mikeyp756

Does any buddy know where I can find an actual shop repair manual for a hitachi ex120-2 or John Deere 490e. I have a technical manual but it doesn’t have step by step removal and installation procedures. Thanks

Mikeyp756

Thanks very much mg2361 I was looking at this one but am afraid it is basically same as the one I got. Does it show step by step removal and installation of parts like variable pressure compensated valve?

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
TM1504 is the Operation and Test manual, used for troubleshooting. TM1505 is the Repair manual for disassembly and assembly of components and yes it does show you how to remove the Variable Pressure Compensated Valve (section 3360 to be specific).