• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi ex120-2 manual hydraulic kit instructions

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF David;)! Unfortunately that question has been asked many times and I have yet to see any instructions posted. Good luck in your search.

excavator

I've always found it a bit strange that they don't include instructions with their kits. Unfortunately I don't recall ever hearing of anyone having any success with the kits helping the problem either. Maybe no one has figured out how to plumb them correctly.

David Backfish

I've always found it a bit strange that they don't include instructions with their kits. Unfortunately I don't recall ever hearing of anyone having any success with the kits helping the problem either. Maybe no one has figured out how to plumb them correctly.
Yea not having any luck finding any info at all on Hose routing.

Mikeyp756

Got a manual kit but didn’t get any instructions anybody happen to have them? Can’t figure out where to hook up at valve block
Got a manual kit but didn’t get any instructions anybody happen to have them? Can’t figure out where to hook up at valve block

Mikeyp756

David Backfish, I’ve been trying the same thing. Wrote back to company and received these instructions. Not sure I can post from my email. Hope it helps. Didn’t help me. But let me know.

Attachments

• conversion kit installation instruction.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 69