• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX-120 manual

Hydro-Tech

Occupation
heavy equipment technician
hi.. can i also get a manual for ex120-2 &
ex120-3? anyone here who have it. share it plss. My email add is valrunez@Yahoo.
com thankyou in advance sir:)

scman843

Hi, Hello to everyone, I'm a new member too...
Please, Could someone send me the parts manual for ex120-2?
A service manual too but I really need the parts manual the most.
email: scman843@gmail.com

Many thank's in advance

sandybay

Hi I am new to the web.
Can anyone help?
I have a Hitachi EX120-3 excavator year 1995.
I cannot get the engine to increase speed from the control panel “I,L,E,P or the increase button” and all of the LED’s will not come on. I removed and had a look inside and found a resistor bunted out.
The resistor that have gone is marked on the board as R2 and the only id number I can find on the board is YU-292 P (l).
Can anyone help with a technical drawing or can tell me what the value of the resistor should be and also what should be the voltage coming from the resistor. I measured the voltage coming to the resistor and it is 23 volts.

Thanks
Sandybay

Bill0742

If you have a repair manual and pars manual for the EX120-2, I sure would like on. I'm on the forum now to find out which color wire (red or yellow ) goes to the temp sensor on the BD41 Izusu engine. Thanking you in advance. Bill