• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi EX-120-2 gray market excavator

hawaiianIron

Can anyone help me? I need a fuse box for my machine..The machine acts up with the idle and the box sparks once in a while..I noticed that the fuse box is breaking apart where the fuses plug in..I have a parts manuel but it doesnt give me a part number..PLEASE HELP...

excavator

The fuse panel is not available as a seperate item, it only comes as a part of the cab wiring harness. Should be available from a Deere/Hitachi dealer. The other option is to find a used fuse box, which may be a little difficult in Hawaii.

lantraxco

You can check Machinery Trader and Rock and Dirt to see if anybody's dismantling the same machine.

Last edited:

hawaiianIron

Thanks..i will check and see what i can find..the dealers here in hawaii dont want to help me because its a gray market..

excavator

We have so many EX120-2's in the area I hardly look at them as grey market. I would check closely but I would think that a 490E or even an EX120-3 cab harness would be the same. I cant think of any thing different right now.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
HawaiIron
Try giving H&R equipment a call .They are machine dismatlers .Phone is 1-800-828-8909.They are in California.

hawaiianIron

Ok Guys, I replaced the fuse box harness and now It wont start. It sounds like the idler has no power to it..does anyone have a wiring diagram for these machines??please help..I need to get my machine off this job already..