• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi Dr. EX

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
It is the same tool I have .I also use the WinDr and JD MPDR software .Both are laptop software. I use the laptop more often .Large screen ,look up manual while scanning machine ,search internet.But the Palm is very portable .That is why I also like it .

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Yes this laptop tool. But sometime these china tools the disc has a palm version that will be posted on the laptop .Call me tomorrow at 1-201-832-1606 work cell .I can explain this better to you .What is your email address?I can sent you some stuff on this .
thanks

stuska1

Tool_king, did you get my email after our phone conversation? I am still interested in the information you have to offer. Thanks.

josegetec08

Web

Aplicaciones

Noticias

Shopping

Más

Hola....tengo una pregunta. Tengo una excavadora ex450 lc-5 Necesito la herramienta de diagnósti... Más

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFilipinoFinésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaosianoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSerbioSomalíSuecoSundanésSwahiliTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaYídishYorubaZulúEspañol

Hello .... I have a question . I have an excavator EX450 LC-5 I need diagnostic tool Dr ex...Más

---------------AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFilipinoFinésFrancésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGujaratiHaitianoHausaHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoLaosianoLatínLetónLituanoMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSerbioSomalíSuecoSundanésSwahiliTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaYídishYorubaZulúInglés

Cambiar a español

Hello .... I have a question .

I have an excavator EX450 LC-5

I need diagnostic tool Dr ex

But it is hard to find and have seen that there is a palm Dr zx and not whether ests work for my team . ?

garyw

Occupation
Plant Engineer
If its a l ZX450-5 then the Dr zx palm reader will not work. You'll need to use the laptop version which is Mpdr which in the UK is dealer only software