• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hitachi, Cat or JCB

Auctioneerhere

I am looking at buying a ZW80 , 407-409 or a 906.

Due to where I live I have to travel long distances to even sit in a compact wheel loader.

The ZW80 is priced low enough from some dealers to just buy new. Was quoted $76 & $88K vs some ND dealers at $125K for the same thing.

The JCB is difficult to find a deal on brand new. Wide swing, same dealer upswing. I can't seem to find one to look at in person.

The CAT would have to be bought at an auction. There are 1/2 dozen auctions with near new CAT 906's in them.

So the real question has anyone been running a ZW80? I can't find much on them. The Non emission Dutez engine is a plus in my book.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
https://www.casece.com/northamerica...esults?family=WheelLoadersCompact&seriesId=16

Here is a good link for comparing these. Hitachi is really a Kawasaki. Rassmussen Equipment in Salt Lake has carried them for years. Speak to someone in sales and I am sure they can give your opinions on that loader.

Is there a dealer for JCB anywhere near Miles City?

My personal opinion, I would look at CAT, Deere and CASE, since you can get support for those in your area.