• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi!

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone as Im a new member. Im 19 years old and I live in Sweden, the home of Volvo, Huddig, Swetruck, Kalmar, Ljungby and so on. :)

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to the forums! :)

The Swedish know a thing or two about power saws as well--I've owned several Partner saws, and I know a lot of guys who love their Husqvarna stuff....

MetalDragon_boy

Occupation
Work for the Swedish pharmacy
Thanks!

Yes that is also true. Husqvarna is very excelent saws.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

I used to drive Saabs until they turned into luxery cars. Too rich for my blood now. I think I remeber a Swedish bikini team somewhere along the line too....:wink2

farmerted44

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
welcome!!!!!! volvo is very actively trying to a secure a contract for loaders w/ my company.of course they would like to steal a piece of cats business. i believe we have bought a few pieces of iron from them so far .150 model?? around the same size as a cat 950.. comfortable machine didnt seem to have the same power though...

welcome once again!!!!!!!!!!!