• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hi there

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Hi All, I don't have a question yet... but I do have plenty of old iron. Looking forward to sharing on HEF :)

joanmichaa

post three now with a little wire i got a start of a crappy fence i didn't need, didn't want, didn't ask for, didn't authorize and ain't payin for. I oughta sue somebody for the blisters i got diggin post holes!

mitch504

post three now with a little wire i got a start of a crappy fence i didn't need, didn't want, didn't ask for, didn't authorize and ain't payin for. I oughta sue somebody for the blisters i got diggin post holes!

I am ashamed of how long it took me to figure this out. That's funny!
Welcome to HEF

RocksnRoses

Occupation
Owner operater crushing & contracting business
Had me stuffed as well, Mitch, but it is funny, well done joanmichaa and welcome to HEF.