• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hi everyone first excavtor kamatsu pc15 deluxe

sta11ion

Just purchased a used kamatsu pc15 delux 2001 with 2000 hours, I just chaged 2 hyrdaulic lines on the machine because the jerks at stephens rental that service it put it threw the outside of the boom. Anyway I was wondering about the machine it seems a little low on power. I have used other machine but always bobcat or machine in the 3 to 12 ton. This machine seems that it cant pull itself in with the bucket. I dont know if this is the norm but it seemd a little srange also if any one can give some tips on this machine the boom seems a little loose does anyone have a good website where I can by the service and repair manual and parts such as pins teeth, filters etc. Thnks I am located in toronto

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums gp1200x! :drinkup

gp1200x

Occupation
IT
Sorry...this is one so I can get my three posts in so I can create a thread. My 1.6 ton Airman AX15 has a very sloppy bucket but other than that it seems to be running extremely well for 1700 hours. 17 HP but even at idle it seems to have quite a bit of power...it will pull the machine into the hole if someone like me is running the controls. Still haven't mastered the joysticks at 1.5 hours

HemCon.

Speaking of locating part, does anyone know where I can find good used parts for a Komatsu PC40. Specifically the final drives. Thanks