• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hey!!!!

K&W

My name is Bill, and I've already looked at the board a few times and learned a few things....so I thought I would join:) !!!! My wife and I own a small trucking company in eastern PA that specializes in the hauling and disposal of C&D material from jobsites!

Last edited:

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF K&W! :drinkup

Wolf

Yeah, welcome to the forum. Where in PA. What kind of trucks are you running? Those look like pretty awesome big demo trailers you got there.

K&W

Yeah, you are close......I used to dump at Grand Central a couple years ago, and I still deliver coal to essroc's plant1!! I'm actually hauling demo from plant 1 too......a company I work with is taking down some of the old buildings in front!!!!:D I'll let you know when I'll be loading up there again.....I'll take you to lunch if your not busy!!!

Last edited:

rino1494

TRACKHOE, who do you work for ??? I have a friend that lives in Pen Argyl. I live in Dallas which is near Wilkes-Barre.

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
im working in jersey now, for R&R construction, i used to work for A.Scott Enterprises out of Salyorsburg, prior to that i was with Schlouch Inc.

rino1494

One of my good friends is a hoe operator on a pipe crew for Schlouch. He has been there 6 yrs now. As far as Scott, are you talking about Scott realty that has alot of property ?? They did a housing development near me in Nuangola a few years back called the Ice Ponds. We did quite a few houses in there. They bought a brand new 315C and the owner threw the operator off of it. He jumped on and was messing around and swung right into a pickup truck and smashed the cab.

Last edited:

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
ya Schlouch was a good company to work for, whats your buddies name, i ended going to Scott cuz they were closer to home, with gas prices going up at the time, i decied to make the move, i wish i would never have left Schlouch, going to Scott was a bad move, they dont have there act together, there with a couple of good guys there and the other were just a bunch of arrogant ****** if you know what i mean. as far as i know they did the job up at ice ponds. im just glad im not working for them anymore i felt like iw as going to day care everyday instead of work.

jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

rino1494

My buddies name that works at Schlouch is Mark Smith, he is 25. He was running a PC300, then they bought him a brand new Cat 330C. He is very happy with them and says that they are a good company to work for.

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
the name doesnt ring a bell, but yea its a good company to work for. im currently working in jersey now, better pay, and more work going on now.