• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hey from GA

tippatone

Occupation
Future heavy equipment operator
Hello all, im new to HEF and just trying to network to find out how I can get into the business. Im from GA (Atlanta to be exact) and im want to know everything there is to know about the heavy equipment trade. I am in the process of getting my CDL Class A permit. I would like to add, I am 31 years old and I have wasted most of my life at office/hospital jobs working with women, I have missed my calling for years and now I want to get my hands dirty.

Finish Blademan

Occupation
Sitework superintendent for Wolff Construction. ww
Welcome to the site.Glad to see a fella following his calling.
Gene

tippatone

Occupation
Welcome to the site.Glad to see a fella following his calling.
Gene

I am angry that it took me so long to do so. I just want to do something that I will not hate getting up in the morning for. Here's to Heavy Equipment.:drinkup

ARPlante

Occupation
Owner, secretary, estimator, mechanic, janitor
Welcome Tippatone! Heavy equipment sure is fun huh? Best of luck to getting into the business. I am sure many on here can offer some great advice.

Andrew

tippatone

Occupation
Welcome Tippatone! Heavy equipment sure is fun huh? Best of luck to getting into the business. I am sure many on here can offer some great advice.

Andrew

Thanks:thumbsup I see you are from Mass. Did your company get any of that Big Dig action??? That in my opinion is the greatest enginering feat in my lifetime.

tippatone

Occupation
Thanks for the welcome powertrain

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I am 31 years old and I have wasted most of my life at office/hospital jobs working with women

I think you will find out that there will be women operators and CDL drivers in the construction industry that will be tough competition.:cool2

tippatone

Occupation
I think you will find out that there will be women operators and CDL drivers in the construction industry that will be tough competition.:cool2

Cant hear women gossiping over the roar of a cat dozer.

tippatone

Occupation
Hi, I'm new to the site too and also from Georgia , a little south west from ya :)

Hey how ya doin? I didn't mean all women! Just the ones who prefer the office over a cab, how far are ya? Welcome to the site!:)

MrKomatsu

Welcome.........

:usa Welcome to HEF....Good to see new peps...Tippatone follow ur heart and girlfriday u2............we are all here for a reason....any ???? don't be afraid to ask....we have some great seniors here........lots of knowledge....no ? is a dumb ?....so keep the peace and we will hear from ya'll soon....:usa

tippatone

Occupation
Well, im just buying time to wait til the apprentice program start taking app in August so I can join the ranks of equipment operators

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums girlfriday237!:drinkup It's good to have another southerner on board.

qiancindy

my job

i am Cindy from a mining equipment company named Zhengzhou Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd,our company mainly produce crusher, sand making machine, grinding mill and other mining machinery. i want to gain a success in our company, if you want to know more about me, more about our company, you can obrowse our website.

Being a leading company in Industrial powder processing, Engineering Stone crushing and Construction Sand Making, Zhengzhou Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd is a high-tech mining machinery company in China.

http://www.crushingmill.com/ crusher
http://www.crushingmill.com/Crusher.html stone crusher
http://www.crushingmill.com/Jaw.html jaw crusher
http://www.crushingmill.com/Raymond.html raymond mill
http://www.grinderpro.com/Crusher.html jaw crusher|Stone Crusher