• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Here's one of my toys

STRPETE

65 Pete 351 A. 335 Cummins, 12513, SQHD 4.44's on air leaf. The old truck spends most of it's time parked in the yard. Ocaisionally I'll haul a load of scrap metal or go to a truck show. In this pic, I'm hauling a new combine, but I was just moving it off the highway for a guy after his brand new Mack dumped a diff.
wingnut002.jpg

STRPETE

Thanks. I have lots of old stuff, the oldest being a 1917 Model T roadster, and the newest being my service truck, a 1989 Pete 377. There's a lot of stuff in between, way more crap than 1 guy needs. I'll get more pics up when the weather gets better and I get these things out of there hibernating holes. Steve