• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help, what do you guys know about this?????

Brews4me

Hi again folks!
May have the op to get this little guy.
It surely needs help in many ways, especially in the track area and I haven't checked the motor yet!

First of all, I THINK it's a Nissan?????
Anyone know a model???
Anyone have any pdf manuals or such?
I have seen where someone says they installed a Harbor Freight motor instead of the original, that surely would not be my best route.
I think it might have been diesel but don't know.

Any and ALL help is truly appreciated . THANKS Jim

20160919_121934.jpg20160919_121949.jpg20160919_121952.jpg20160919_122001.jpg

lantraxco

Well, if it IS a Mini-Giant, then it was a Nissan Kizai machine. Unless you get very lucky and find someone that owns that exact model and has the manuals, there will be none, and no parts at all. The model and serial number is most likely stamped in the front face of the main plate that sticks out the front of the upper body, just below the top part of the boom swing bracket, or in the front face of the upper body just below the floor plate level.

Model will be N something, I worked on N45's and smaller, I think N-35 and N-20 not sure anymore, later N41, N31, and then the S&B machines.....

N-080 maybe?

Nissan Kizai (NOT like Nissan cars or forklifts) became Hanix along the way, but they disavow any knowledge or ownership of the Nissan machines, especially grey market machines which I think this is. Oh wait, looks like Hanix made some of these....

N080.jpg

Yes, they were all diesels, Nissan, Kubota, Isuzu, etc. I take it the engine is missing or non-running?

http://www.truck-expo.com/en/d/construction-machinery/mini-excavators/hanix-n080-2-290685207

Brews4me

Lantraxco-

Thanks so much!
Not sure about motor, haven't popped the hood/trap door, still working on talking to the actual owner.
The blade is bent, and the rubber trax are in need of love, and worst of all the seat belt of cut!!!! hahahha

If all went well I bet I could make it run, still lots of questions.

I take it trax would be an issue to find???

This thing has been sitting in basically an alley for at least 2 years that I know.

Any idea on year???

Last edited:

Liveto99

My buddy put a 20hp Honda motor in one. he had to add weight on the back also. hooked up to the pump with belts and a pully. It was a little China machine like this. just an option, he loves it now.